You and Your Biome – Deeper Health
Would you like to use the natural slowing down of Autumn as a blueprint to learn about healing using your unique microbiome? With a special focus around supporting inflammatory disorders, emotional health & reducing stress. Join me and the fabulous Cara Wheatley McGrain, Author and accredited coach in self compasion, in the yurt at beautiful Peterley Manor Farm in Buckinghamshire this October and learn how to let your whole health THRIVE!
This is for you if:
- You would like a deeper understanding around nurturing your whole health via your gut.
- You simply need time to restore – best foods for YOU and just how to let go of that tension?
- You are especially interested in support with emotions & hormones and inflammatory disorders.
- You’ve done our gut experience day earlier this year and now you’d like more tailored learning. *Please note this is really not essential – just a nice follow up!*
DR LUCY WILLIAMSON REGISTERED NUTRITIONIST
CARA WHEATLEY MCGRAIN AUTHOR, EDUCATOR AND ACCREDITED COACH
Cara Wheatley McGrain is Hay House author of ‘Calm Your Gut’ and Barefoot accredited coach whose work integrates self-compassion in holistic healing. Cara’s guidance also draws on her own experience of living with anxiety and a chronic gut condition toward well-being and inner transformation.
What to expect:
- We will focus on your intentions for the day and be sure to revisit these as we end.
- Gut health workshop suitable for any stage of your gut health journey
- Beyond food – we’ll be exploring ways to inner calm via your gut brain axis
- Smaller group sessions to delve deeper into your specific area of interest
- Anti-inflammatory eating and building resilience through the microbiome
- Reflect and consider next steps for your journey forward from here!
Our robust, yet holistic approach will be a truly transformative experience for you in the most inspiring of places!
SCOTLAND! REWILD YOUR GUT HEALTH After the energy of summer, journey with us this Autumn to this most beautiful, wild place in Morayshire! Gut Health is at the core of our being. It has the power to reset your biology for optimal health. Come and join us as we share...
NUTRITION ON THE FARM WITH LUCY If you live within reach of beautiful Woodoaks Farm just West of London near Maple Cross, join me for a series of fabulous workshops designed to help your health to thrive! Centred around the good news story of...
SCOTLAND: REWILD YOUR GUT HEALTH!Summer is well and truly here! And with it some EXCITING NEWS! Two of my favourite things - the space and beauty of the Scottish coastal highlands, and Gut Health! Those of you who I've seen at various events during the Spring will...
AWAKEN YOUR GUT THIS SPRING! Spring is finally here and with it comes a desire to refresh! Over the long days of winter I've been lucky enough to connect with all that our health needs in addition to great food. Finding...
FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD! Are you often left a bit stuck when trying to make a genuinely good food choice - for you and for the planet? Before you know it the joy of food has gone! I love giving clarity on this, helping your health to thrive and putting the joy back in...
Dr Lucy Williamson Msc
Life thrives on real nutrients from real food. Balanced, sustainable food choices from healthy soils promote our long term health, and our microbes too! Please get in touch to find out how we can work together.